Have you ever been in a situation when you or your friend can’t find their phone? Then appears you’ve been holding it in your hand all that time. Such a comical situation to make a lot of jokes about it!
However, what about the cases when you really need to find an iPhone location due to worries, uncertainty, or suspicions? Breathe out, I am going to tell you everything I know about the ways how to track an iPhone location from another iPhone. It isn’t as challenging and time- and effort-consuming as it may seem. Let’s dive into this helpful and vital information!
Method 1: Using Eyezy (Third-Party Tool)
Eyezy is the perfect solution that certainly knows how to track an iPhone location from another iPhone. It is an all-in-one tracking solution that can be applied to resolve any demand. If you need to track location, set up geofencing borders, read someone’s messages, or view their hidden social media profiles – use Eyezy. It is a powerful tool that provides almost full access to the target phone.
To start using Eyezy to track someone’s location, follow these simple steps:
- 1. Go to the Eyezy website and create an account with your valid email address.
- 2. Purchase a subscription plan that suits you best, providing all targeted phone data, including the current location of the device. A few minutes later, you will receive an email with step-by-step installation instructions and credentials to your personal dashboard.
- 3. Install Eyezy on the target device using provided access data.
- 4. Log in to your Eyezy personal dashboard and go to the ‘Location’ tab. Now you can track someone’s iPhone location from another iPhone with ease. All monitored information is uploaded to your personal control panel, allowing you to review it whenever you want. All you need for viewing is any browser and a stable internet connection.
You see, it is such an easy way how to track iPhone location from another iPhone! You can deal with this challenging issue from any corner of the world, no matter where the target phone is.
Method 2: Using the Native iPhone App Find My
If you still have questions, “can I track an iPhone from another iPhone,” – then let’s go further. Your iPhone is a powerful tool that allows tracking your phone with its native app called Find My. It is an outstanding solution for keeping an eye on your Apple devices, what is more important, you can also see the current location of your friends and family if they agree to provide you with this information.
To make that possible, you need to enable the ‘Share My Location’ feature on your iPhone. Here’s how to do it:
- 1. Go to Settings and tap your name at the top of the page.
- 2. Select ‘Share My Location’ and toggle it on if needed.
- 3. Tap ‘Share for One Hour,’ ‘Share Until End of Day,’ or ‘Share Indefinitely’.
- 4. Choose a contact from your address book and hit ‘Send.’
- 5. Once the person accepts your request, you can use the Find My app to track their iPhone location from another iPhone.
- 6. Open Find My app, select the ‘People’ tab, and then choose the contact from a list.
- 7. You will see their current location on the map.
However, if you need to track your own iPhone from another iPhone in case it is lost or stolen, here are the next steps how to track iPhone location from another iPhone:
- 1. Go to iCloud.com and log in with your Apple ID credentials.
- 2. Select ‘Find My iPhone’ from the list of services.
- 3. Click on ‘All Devices,’ select the lost device, then click ‘Actions’ in the bottom-right corner and choose ‘Erase iPhone.’
- 4. Confirm the command and all data on your lost device will be removed.
- 5. Now, you can track its location in real-time, as well as play a sound to locate it easier.
- 6. If the phone is still active, you can also remotely lock or disable it.
You can now clearly see how to track an iPhone location from another iPhone without much effort. It is a super-easy and free solution that allows tracking in real-time. However, keep in mind the fact that you can’t see anything besides location via this app. So, if you want to confirm any other suspicions that may hide on social media or so, you won’t be able to access the target phone fully.
Method 3: Use Apple Maps to See Someone’s Location
Of course, if you have an iPhone, you probably know that Apple provides their users with their own Maps by default. However, do you know that these maps can also be used to track someone’s iPhone location from another iPhone? Haven’t you heard about that? So, sit back, I am going to provide you with a simple guide on how to locate iPhone from another iPhone!
To start using Apple Maps, here’s what you should do:
1. On the target iPhone, ensure that you have ‘Share my Location’ enabled in the device settings.
2. On your own iPhone, open the Apple Map app and select ‘Share My Location’ at the top of the page.
3. You will be asked to choose who you want to share your location with. Select the target device from the list of contacts that appear.
4. Once you have sent your request, it must be accepted on the target device, and if so, you will be able to see their location in real time!
So, as you see, the method is pretty straightforward; you don’t need to be a tech genius to deal with this challenge of how to locate iPhone from another iPhone. However, keep in mind that, similarly to the previous method with the Find My app, you won’t be able to see any other data besides the location. So, if you want to get anything else from the target phone, you should refer to an app like Eyezy.
Method 4: Using iMessage Services
Do you think that you can use the iMessage services only to send and receive texts? Sounds really crazy that you can use a messaging app to get someone’s location. However, it is true! If you find this method suitable for your needs, or you simply find it more convenient than using a map, then you can try it!
To track someone’s iPhone via iMessage, follow the instructions on how to locate iPhone from another iPhone given below:
1. Open the Messages app on your device and select the contact you want to get location updates from.
2. Tap on ‘Details’ at the top of the messages screen.
3. Select ‘Send My Location’ to send your current location to the other person.
4. The other person will then be able to see your current location in real-time, and you can also view their location by selecting ‘Send My Location’ from Details again.
So, you are now equipped with several methods how to track an iPhone location from another iPhone. You see, that is that easy!
Yet, keep in mind that all methods besides the first third-party tool allow seeing only the current location. If you need a deep dive into someone’s personal data, you certainly need an app like Eyezy that provides much more information about the target device than just their location details.
Why do you want to track someone’s location on your iPhone?
There are many possible reasons why you may want to know how to track an iPhone location from another iPhone. The first, and the most obvious one, is the case when a phone is lost or stolen. Another case is when a person needs to monitor the location of their family members or friends. Tracking apps can also be used to keep track of partners who are traveling or who may be up to something suspicious. Finally, tracking someone’s location on your iPhone can also be used for safety and security reasons.
Can you track someone’s iPhone without permission legally?
Yes, you can track underage children legally. As a parent or guardian, you have to take care of the child by the law. Therefore, tracking the iPhone of an underage child without permission is allowed under certain circumstances.
However, it is illegal to track someone’s iPhone without their permission if they are over 18. Doing so requires referring to your local laws to know that you don’t break any rules.
Tracking someone’s iPhone with your own iPhone is possible, yet it all comes down to what information you need. If you just need their current location, then using Apple Maps or iMessage services is enough. However, if you want to get more in-depth data about the target phone, then an app like Eyezy is your best option.
So, if you would like to track someone’s iPhone location, now you know how to track an iPhone location from another iPhone and what steps to take! Good luck!